Gift Aid Declaration

  • Gift Aid Declaration

    I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for the current tax year (6April to 5April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the Charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs(CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for the current tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the Charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.

Please notify the Charity if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name of home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid Donations on your Self-assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.